Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone in San Diego surrounding area interested in buying my Gibson Aluminized Single Side Exhaust System. It is a full Cat-Back System. I have used it less than 1,000 miles. Had it for about 2 months. Great added power just a little noisy for the wife and 1 month old baby (Wife said IT :( or her and the kids will go). I have the receipt and paper work for it. Paid over $440.00 for it. Will sell for $300.00 obo. (out of area buyers will have to add shipping cost) Give me a call if interested (562) 972-6697

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
brysig228 said:
would this fit on an 06?
Yes. BTW, where did you get it for $440? ;)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
92TripleBlack said:
Yes. BTW, where did you get it for $440? ;)
S&S MOTORSPORTS. I think it is in Montclair CA. I forgot what the exact total was. The exhaust was $440 (or close to it) plus tax and shipping. I got a great deal because the guy who sold it to me was prior NAVY before working there.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I will buy it from you, contact me at your convenience, and I am in the greater san diego area.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Purchased, installed and works great...not really noisy compared to the Borla, reset CPU and all is well.

Great transaction!!

Thanks alcadiente!

R

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BRE Armada said:
Purchased, installed and works great...not really noisy compared to the Borla, reset CPU and all is well.

Great transaction!!

Thanks alcadiente!

R

How did the power increase and throttle response feel with the Gibson and Intake?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
The intake made more of a profound difference in my mind...

The exhaust seems to let the motor rev a bit faster....With the exhaust there seems to be a slight difference in volume....A lower deeper tone a bit louder between 1000 and 2000 RPM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.