Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering debadging my armada, its galaxy le. I like the look of debadged cars but not sure if this one will look better or worse, what do you think? being that it is black and the emblems are chrome it seems to go nice with the chrome doors and grill, and whenever I get chrome rims, so really tough dicision, any one debadged?(black preferably) send some pics, thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
122 Posts
DaArmaDa said:
I am considering debadging my armada, its galaxy le. I like the look of debadged cars but not sure if this one will look better or worse, what do you think? being that it is black and the emblems are chrome it seems to go nice with the chrome doors and grill, and whenever I get chrome rims, so really tough dicision, any one debadged?(black preferably) send some pics, thanks.

debadging (proper debadging) ALWAYS looks good
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,363 Posts
I like the badges. I'm actually considering a 4x4 in chrome for the rear tailgate.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
67 Posts
My last car was "debadged" the first day I got it home. I think that the debadging gives the car a cleaner look. However, if you are into letting people know who you are representing (Nissan, Armada), then leave it. At this time, I have no plans on debadging my ride. Not sure that answer will help much. :confused:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
137 Posts
I debadged the front (SS grill) and took off the V8 emblems, I have yet to remove the ARMADA and SE from the back. Do Not Remove the rear Nissan hamburger emblem unless you plan on filling in the holes and repainting.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
220 Posts
I think it looks good either way. I took off the front hamburger and the Pathfinder emblem. Sorry, not much help?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
badges

I am definatly not going to remove the "hamburgers" if I remove anything it woudl be the armada and the LE, I think I am jsut going to remove the LE and THen REplace it with NISMO , dont steel my idea,JJ. later
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
910 Posts
I was bored, here's a pic of my Armada with the rear badges removed (save the burger, that is). I started to remove the burger but stopped when I saw those two little holes in the tailgate. You can tell I'm also too lazy to wash my Armada today- hehehe :)
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
I just added the V8 badges to my '04 Armada front left and right doors. (like the 2005's) It really goes good with the Galaxy/Black paint and the chrome grill and wheels. I've gotten many compliments just in the last 2 days.
It kinda gives it a sport luxury look like the V12 badges on BMW750/760 and MB S600.

They only cost $8 each so it was worth the try.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
453 Posts
I think it looks good both ways. It looks pretty hot WITHOUT badges....nice and clean BUT I think if you have a dark Armada (GALAXY) I think it looks sharp with the CHROME. You'll STILL have the two CHROME door handles, right?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
It's funny. My friends that are 2005 owners all had the V8 all took it off. Us 2004 owners all put them on.
I guess the grass grows greener on the other side.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
156 Posts
2005 V8 badges

andy said:
I just added the V8 badges to my '04 Armada front left and right doors. (like the 2005's) It really goes good with the Galaxy/Black paint and the chrome grill and wheels. I've gotten many compliments just in the last 2 days.
It kinda gives it a sport luxury look like the V12 badges on BMW750/760 and MB S600.

They only cost $8 each so it was worth the try.
andy where did you get the Badges from for $8? my closest dealership wants to charge me $20 a pop.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
andy where did you get the Badges from for $8? my closest dealership wants to charge me $20 a pop.
I just called my local dealership. I ordered 2 V8 badges for $8-$9 each. Forgot exact amount.

Just tell them it's the one that goes on the 2005 Armada doors.

Courtesy Nissan has them for that price too.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top