Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

give me your opinion

5K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  6thsense 
#1 ·
I am considering debadging my armada, its galaxy le. I like the look of debadged cars but not sure if this one will look better or worse, what do you think? being that it is black and the emblems are chrome it seems to go nice with the chrome doors and grill, and whenever I get chrome rims, so really tough dicision, any one debadged?(black preferably) send some pics, thanks.

#2 ·
DaArmaDa said:
I am considering debadging my armada, its galaxy le. I like the look of debadged cars but not sure if this one will look better or worse, what do you think? being that it is black and the emblems are chrome it seems to go nice with the chrome doors and grill, and whenever I get chrome rims, so really tough dicision, any one debadged?(black preferably) send some pics, thanks.

debadging (proper debadging) ALWAYS looks good

#3 ·
I like the badges. I'm actually considering a 4x4 in chrome for the rear tailgate.

#4 ·
My last car was "debadged" the first day I got it home. I think that the debadging gives the car a cleaner look. However, if you are into letting people know who you are representing (Nissan, Armada), then leave it. At this time, I have no plans on debadging my ride. Not sure that answer will help much. :confused:

#8 ·
I was bored, here's a pic of my Armada with the rear badges removed (save the burger, that is). I started to remove the burger but stopped when I saw those two little holes in the tailgate. You can tell I'm also too lazy to wash my Armada today- hehehe :)

Attachments

#9 ·
I just added the V8 badges to my '04 Armada front left and right doors. (like the 2005's) It really goes good with the Galaxy/Black paint and the chrome grill and wheels. I've gotten many compliments just in the last 2 days.
It kinda gives it a sport luxury look like the V12 badges on BMW750/760 and MB S600.

They only cost $8 each so it was worth the try.

#10 ·
I think it looks good both ways. It looks pretty hot WITHOUT badges....nice and clean BUT I think if you have a dark Armada (GALAXY) I think it looks sharp with the CHROME. You'll STILL have the two CHROME door handles, right?

#12 ·
2005 V8 badges

andy said:
I just added the V8 badges to my '04 Armada front left and right doors. (like the 2005's) It really goes good with the Galaxy/Black paint and the chrome grill and wheels. I've gotten many compliments just in the last 2 days.
It kinda gives it a sport luxury look like the V12 badges on BMW750/760 and MB S600.

They only cost $8 each so it was worth the try.
andy where did you get the Badges from for $8? my closest dealership wants to charge me $20 a pop.

#13 ·
Armada Brotha said:
andy where did you get the Badges from for $8? my closest dealership wants to charge me $20 a pop.
I just called my local dealership. I ordered 2 V8 badges for $8-$9 each. Forgot exact amount.

Just tell them it's the one that goes on the 2005 Armada doors.

Courtesy Nissan has them for that price too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.