Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered and I'm very glad to be a member. I have watched the site for a couple of weeks and have learned a lot. I'm glad I'm not the only one that is crazy about Armadas. I have a 04 LE that I'm almost finished customizing. I'm finished with the outside so now I'm going to concentrate on the inside. So far I've added/changed: 22" Daat D62 wheels, Flowmaster exhaust, K&N cold air intake, Billet Grille, Color matched Wade bug shield, 3M Limo tint rear/2nd row windows 20% driver pass windows, 10" directed rear drop down monitor, passenger visor monitor, Dub wheel size badges. My biggest reason for buying this truck is the interior room (I'm 6' 5"), impressive power, and uniqueness. I didnt want the same chevy/gmc/ford that everyone else has. I'm trying to post pics of my truck but also trying to figure out how to do so. Great site, glad to be a new member.........

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Sounds like a NICE ride, can't wait for pics

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Truck

I Finally have gotten around to posting pics of my truck, let me know what you think..........

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more of the dvd screens.....

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the sound, it isnt that loud, barely above stock at highway speeds. Of course its louder on acceleration. I dont have to adjust the radio because of it, hopefully that helps. Yes its an out the box Flowmaster. The shop where I had it done added the extra pipe for the dual look.....

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Verrrrrrry nice ride. Killer exhaust. I like the SS badge.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Nice! I like the painted to match bug shield. How big are those tires and what brand?

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are Hankook Ventus ST, 305/45/22. They have been pretty good, low if any highway noise, smooth ride. I have put a couple of trips on them (No. Cali to Texas, No. Cali to Vegas). What are the best rated tires in this size?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts