Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My glove box light box is continuously on with the Armade running; it does goes off when you turn the ignition off. Is the light supposed to be on all the time?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Mine is on too.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I keep picturing that Honda commercial where the guy is slowly closing his trunk and trying to see if the light is going off...Heheheh..

:)

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After checking with the dealer they say the light is on all the time when the truck is started(driving), Seems strange to me any other Vehicle I have had the light does go off, go figure?

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
The glovebox light comes on when you turn on your parking lights or headlights. Any time the dash lights are on it will be on.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
And I thought it was just me. Wife says ask your "Mada Buddies" why the light stays on when the glovebox is closed.

:urock: This is why I like this forum so much. Able to answer the question before it gets asked,,,,you guys are smart.:D

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Tien said:
I didn't even know we had that ;)
I never thought to look.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
The light remais on with the delay of the headllights turning off.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Thats retarded.. Someone noticed that from the back seat the other night.. she goes, "I think your glove box is open, your light is on" and I said no... its closed.. and then she says.. How does it not kill your battery?? Thats when I turned my music up and rolled my eyes..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts