Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Lift it 2-6" with 38" tires

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no wrong or right to this one. Just think the results may be interesting.
If you had to make a change to your Armada, which would interest you more.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
You know what I think. ;) You wanna big change either way. Good luck with it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could afford it, I'd take two Armadas, one of each.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
andy said:
If I could afford it, I'd take two Armadas, one of each.
Now we're talkin'. Get this new job next week and maybe I will.
Actually, I'm probably going to put a SC on the Mada, one on the Infiniti, get a new ski buddie for the Kawi, and trade in the vette for a 2006 Z06. ;)

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I like them both ways ! Mine is a 2wd so I might go the lowering route. Thinking of going down just 2" with 22's on mine. The reason for lowering it is to close the the fender well gap to get the right look. Can't do the 24" thing to fill the gap because of the harsher ride with the ZR 35's tires you know ? With 22" I can get a HR 45 and still have a nice ride. And a little more side wall to keep the wife from denting a wheel you know ! Just my two cents ! Peace gang !

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I don't think 38's would fit, even with a 6 inch lift, would they? I think the full 6 inch suspension lift would be required for 37's and then it might take a couple inches of body lift also. Maybe I'm mistaken. Also, although there is a 6 inch lift for the Titan, I did not know there was a 6 inch lift available for us yet, given the special requirements needed for our independent rear. Is there?

I know there is a thread hear suggesting that a 6 inch lift is out for us, but it does not seem to work in its present form for a 4x4 (why lift if it's not 4x4?) and I'm a long time off-roader who is unfamiliar with that company.

Given the wording of the question, I can't vote. But if you were saying choosing a modest lift and going to say, 35's versus, lowering and big wheels, I'd go with the lift. After all, I sort of made that choice when I chose the Off-Road package. Wouldn't make much sense to get that package and then lower the truck. I like the dirt!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts