Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

gonna de-badge the Armada 2marrow. have a couple questions

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bootyologist24 
#1 · (Edited)
debadging the mada, couple ????'s

I will be taking the V8 badge of the side, and the SE of the back tailgate. Just wanted to make sure they were not rivited(sp) on but adhesive. I know the side V8's are on with sticky but not sure about the SE on the back tailgate. i will be using dental floss to take em off and I have some 3M adhesive remover from a local paint shop. Same stuff that is used on import cars shows to take off all the sponsors they have stickered on their cars. Thanks in advance

#2 ·
bootyologist24 said:
I will be taking the V8 badge of the side, and the SE of the back tailgate. Just wanted to make sure they were not rivited(sp) on but adhesive. I know the side V8's are on with sticky but not sure about the SE on the back tailgate. i will be using dental floss to take em off and I have some 3M adhesive remover from a local paint shop. Same stuff that is used on import cars shows to take off all the sponsors they have stickered on their cars. Thanks in advance
The only thing that is riveted is the NISSAN emblem. I took off the v8, ARMADA and LE emblems. You can use dental floss. Wait for a hot day and it'll be easier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.