Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've contacted GregV on giving us a group buy on the in-cabin microfilters.
He's agreed to give them to us at $21 which is just a couple dollars over cost.

I haven't gotten the estimated shipping cost from him yet but once I get in touch with him again I will post it....So I'm probably jumping the gun some setting this up but I'll post the shipping cost as soon as I get it. Lets run this until April 1st...and it's not an Aprils fools joke:)

We need at least 20 orders, I figure on buying two sets at this price so 18 really:). If you would like in on this group buy opportunity, PM me with the following info:
Screen name:
Shipping name:
Shipping address:
Billing name:
Billing address:
Phone number:
Email address:

From what I understand GregV will be taking care of the billing and shipping once I give him the list.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
This is something I have been needing to get anyway I will be in on this one for sure. For some reason they didnt give the Titan XE's a filter. But we do have a place for them so I am in. Will send you my info.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Dumb question?? But is the the microfilter an option? I've got a LE but don't recall anything about an in-cabin micro filter.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
andy said:
Dumb question?? But is the the microfilter an option? I've got a LE but don't recall anything about an in-cabin micro filter.
Stock on the LE they are optional on others. How often are they supposed to be replaced? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Filter

I think the manuel say's once a year on the micro-filter, I have an SE and it was an option with mine. I have not seen to may Armada with out the Micro option.

llajumpvid thanks for the offer on the micor-filter, i would like to get in on one of these group buys one day just waiting for the right one. But it's nice this fourme works toghether like this.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Pretty suprised people aren't jumping all over this one. Especially with allergy season coming up. This will definately help me out. I am allergic to pollen so thank goodness I can even use these. I think lots of people are jumpin on these from ClubTitan though. Should get your 20 easy.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
m4ck said:
Pretty suprised people aren't jumping all over this one. Especially with allergy season coming up. This will definately help me out. I am allergic to pollen so thank goodness I can even use these. I think lots of people are jumpin on these from ClubTitan though. Should get your 20 easy.
M4ck
I think we have the 20 already, I need to count up tonight but we are within 1 or 2 if not there already.

I've had my filter in for a year and have not looked at it yet. I know they work though as my interior does not get dusty at all in comparison to all the other vehicles I've owned. From the looks of Jet Techs I think mine will be black when I take it out.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fyi GregV said the shipping should be between $5 to $7 on the filters. We've also hit the minimum order mark but lets keep them coming.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Can GregV get other parts like the valve steems for the LE with psi sensor I want new rims but I want to keep my stock weels and tires for when i go up the mountion.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
JACOB said:
Can GregV get other parts like the valve steems for the LE with psi sensor I want new rims but I want to keep my stock weels and tires for when i go up the mountion.
I'm sure if you email him he can get those for ya.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
m4ck said:
I'm sure if you email him he can get those for ya.
M4ck
wHAT IS HIS E-MAIL??

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Yeh I guess you would need that huh? lol
[email protected] just tell him who you are where your coming from Clubarmada.com and let him know what you need. He should be able to take care of ya. If not let me know and we will find what you need somewhere.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Here is a list of what I have orders from on this site. Let me know if you wanted in and you are not on the list and if you are on the list that the number is not correct. I'm going to be turning in the list Saturday to GregV. Thanks to Club Titans participation we've got the minimum needed but there is still a couple days for more people to jump in on this.

1-set +1-set
Screen name: M4ck

2-sets
Dano

1-set + 2 sets
DickPribyl

2-sets
llajumpvid

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Hey go ahead and make mine 2 sets that way I dont have to order anymore for a while.
You other guys should really get in on this while you can. Good deal on something that will keep the dust out and keep you breathing better in your Armada. Especially you Cali guys with the bad air.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Final list
THANKS to all that participated.

2-set
Screen name: M4ck

2-sets
Screen name: Dano

2-sets