Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
458 Posts
This is something I have been needing to get anyway I will be in on this one for sure. For some reason they didnt give the Titan XE's a filter. But we do have a place for them so I am in. Will send you my info.
M4ck

· Premium Member
458 Posts
Pretty suprised people aren't jumping all over this one. Especially with allergy season coming up. This will definately help me out. I am allergic to pollen so thank goodness I can even use these. I think lots of people are jumpin on these from ClubTitan though. Should get your 20 easy.
M4ck

· Premium Member
458 Posts
JACOB said:
Can GregV get other parts like the valve steems for the LE with psi sensor I want new rims but I want to keep my stock weels and tires for when i go up the mountion.
I'm sure if you email him he can get those for ya.
M4ck

· Premium Member
458 Posts
Yeh I guess you would need that huh? lol
[email protected] just tell him who you are where your coming from Clubarmada.com and let him know what you need. He should be able to take care of ya. If not let me know and we will find what you need somewhere.
M4ck

· Premium Member
458 Posts
Hey go ahead and make mine 2 sets that way I dont have to order anymore for a while.
You other guys should really get in on this while you can. Good deal on something that will keep the dust out and keep you breathing better in your Armada. Especially you Cali guys with the bad air.
M4ck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.