Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess someone has to post the first message in here.

Does anyone know how to set up a group deal for items that owners might want?

I would like to buy a Bull Bar and also a rear cargo mat (heavy duty). I am sure other have items on their mind that a lot of enthusists here may want to purchase. Maybe if there is enough interest we can get items at a little better price.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
i'd love to get a OEM SE fog light kit group buy going!

anyone interested?!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MacFly said:
i'd love to get a OEM SE fog light kit group buy going!

anyone interested?!
sorry just bought that. unless other are interested in a GD ask the dealer that posted in the other thread.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Fog Light

:D I'd love to get the fog lamp kit for my SE too. There is a guy on ebay that has them for $173.75 for the armada and $159.85 for the titan. I sent him an email because he has the same NISSAN's part # for both. This guy lives in Rochester, NY. Does anyone know if they are compatible as far as using the same kit on both vehicles? I think this is the guy we should talk to about group discount. The dealer price for this Item in Jacksonville FL is $199.99 + 7% tax.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
My dealership

My dealership will offer you guys the factory fog light kit for $149.00+shipping. We can get as many as you guys want. Let me know.

www.executivenissan.com

Mike O'Brien
Used Car Sales Manager

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loweguy said:
My dealership will offer you guys the factory fog light kit for $149.00+shipping. We can get as many as you guys want. Let me know.

www.executivenissan.com

Mike O'Brien
Used Car Sales Manager
what parts/accessories do you offer for the Armada? thanks.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
What and where...

Hi guys,

You can call me at 203-239-5371 to order fog light kits. I'll arrange them with the parts department. I bought my set yesterday and had them installed in about 20 minutes...pretty cool.

As far as other accessories, you can order from me anything that Nissan offers. I will eventually turn you guys over to our parts manager, as he really knows more about the stuff than I (I'm the Used Car Mgr).

Anyway, glad to help out. I'm not on here very often...so if you need me please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Administrator
5,215 Posts
Look at post #5.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I'm very interested. Will that come with the new Switch and installation instruction? :comphead:

Loweguy said:
Hi guys,

You can call me at 203-239-5371 to order fog light kits. I'll arrange them with the parts department. I bought my set yesterday and had them installed in about 20 minutes...pretty cool.

As far as other accessories, you can order from me anything that Nissan offers. I will eventually turn you guys over to our parts manager, as he really knows more about the stuff than I (I'm the Used Car Mgr).

Anyway, glad to help out. I'm not on here very often...so if you need me please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SocalArmada said:
I'm very interested. Will that come with the new Switch and installation instruction? :comphead:
they should. installation is very easy. the toughest part for me was snapping the steering column cover back. install time from opening the package to smoking a victory cigar is probably less than 30 minutes.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Jose said:
:D I'd love to get the fog lamp kit for my SE too. There is a guy on ebay that has them for $173.75 for the armada and $159.85 for the titan. I sent him an email because he has the same NISSAN's part # for both. This guy lives in Rochester, NY. Does anyone know if they are compatible as far as using the same kit on both vehicles? I think this is the guy we should talk to about group discount. The dealer price for this Item in Jacksonville FL is $199.99 + 7% tax.
I bought my foglamps off of E-bay, they were listed as a Titan accessory...installation took all of 15 minutes, including installing the new light switch.

:D

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Loweguy said:
Hi guys,

Mike,
Rather than email you first I'll ask here for everyone:
Can you get a price for the Sirius receiver kit for the '05? My local dealer has it for way over $400 parts only. Seems every dealer is different.
Thanks,
Jay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts