Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm kind of new but I have posted a few times. I just wanted to tell everyone that today is my Armada's birthday. Well, not the day it rolled off the line but I got it one year ago today! Maybe it seems strange to remember the exact date but unfortunately it may be in my memory forever since completing the deal at the dealership was like listening to someone drag their fingernails across a chalkboard for 8 hours. Anyway, for its birthday I decided to let it stay in the garage all day and later I think I'll celebrate by having a piece of pie. AND, as an extra special gift I have the pleasure of renewing my registration for the small sum of $506! Despite that, and the brakes, and the rattles...I still love my Armada so "happy birthday to you!"

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Arizona. What's funny is that my next door neighbor has a 04 Explorer that she bought about 2 weeks before I got my Armada. Her registration renewal was $509 and mine was $506. HA!!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
WOW! Man, that's crazy. Registration is like $70 here in Texas. Inspections run like $15. :)

I'm sure they'll change it soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts