Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COULD SOMEONE GO TO THIS LINK AND LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS GRILL BARYLS AND MR B'S WOULD NOT TELL ME SO I COULD BUY DIRECT. BUT HE WANTS 500.00 SHIPPED I THOUGHT THAT WAS A LITTLE STEEP I THINK EVERYONE WILL LIKE THIS GRILL THIS IS THE ONE I AM GETTING, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THE MAKER IS AND WHERE TO GET IT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. ALSO I THINK OTHERS WILL LIKE ALSO.THE SITE IS WWW.TRUCK-AUTO.COM HELP ME OUT IF POSSIBLE ,LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE ARMADA GRILL ???????????????????????? :2cool:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Yeah same grill...

I've been looking for that grill for awhile. A guy selling a supped up white Armada on e-bay had the same grill, but wouldn't tell me where he got it. Then I found some SUV shop online that wanted $520 plus shipping, and wouldn't just sell me the top portion only.

So anyway I'm in the same boat as you...I figured I would just ride it out until they started showing up on e-bay or someone started selling them for a more reasonable price. :D

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
I found that grill when I was searching, but don't remember where it was. For some reason, I think it might have been on e-bay. If I find it again, I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Thinker62 said:
I found that grill when I was searching, but don't remember where it was. For some reason, I think it might have been on e-bay. If I find it again, I will let you know.
Apparently, Jason from Burtman Industries has this grill, but his site hasn't been updated yet. I saw him advertise it on a different forum Grill The upper is supposed to be $210 and the lower $165. As you know Burtman Industries advertises on this site.

Good Luck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Almost...

Thinker62 said:
Apparently, Jason from Burtman Industries has this grill, but his site hasn't been updated yet. I saw him advertise it on a different forum Grill The upper is supposed to be $210 and the lower $165. As you know Burtman Industries advertises on this site.

Good Luck.

Close, but the ones you posted are the regular vertical billet grills and the one with the "V" in the middle sold by trendz and some other companies. The one that HAMMER and I are looking for has one thick vertical bar in the center, that I think follows the lines of the Armada very well. I have some other pictures of the grill at home, I'll see if I can post some more pics of what it looks like.

Okay here is one pic of the grill...

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
OH, that is different and pretty nice. Sometimes you just have to pay to get what you really want.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I Found It

HI GUYS I FOUND THE COMPANY THAT HAS THIS GRILL, PUMA AND I HAVE THE SAME TASTE. HERE GOES YOU CAN GO TO THEIR SITE AND THEY WILL SELL IT TO YOU OR CONTACT A DEALER NEAR YOU.THE COMPANY IS WWW.J-JENT.COM GUYS LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT, I THINK THIS WILL PUT MY ARMADA OVER THE TOP WITH THE REST OF MY MODS. I GOT THE GRILL FOR 485 SHIPPED . THINKER IS RIGHT YOU JUST HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU LIKE . THE GRILL HAS A LIFE TIME GUARANTEE ON RUST. AND IT IS QUALITY. HOLLA BACK :hi: :comp26:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Sweet...

HAMMER said:
HI GUYS I FOUND THE COMPANY THAT HAS THIS GRILL, PUMA AND I HAVE THE SAME TASTE. HERE GOES YOU CAN GO TO THEIR SITE AND THEY WILL SELL IT TO YOU OR CONTACT A DEALER NEAR YOU.THE COMPANY IS WWW.J-JENT.COM GUYS LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT, I THINK THIS WILL PUT MY ARMADA OVER THE TOP WITH THE REST OF MY MODS. I GOT THE GRILL FOR 485 SHIPPED . THINKER IS RIGHT YOU JUST HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU LIKE . THE GRILL HAS A LIFE TIME GUARANTEE ON RUST. AND IT IS QUALITY. HOLLA BACK :hi: :comp26:
Good lookin out bro, thanks for giving me the info.

Lemme know where you ended up getting yours from and how you like the fit and finish. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Grille

THAT WAS A PICK UP PRICE AT A LOCAL DEALER HERE IN PA. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD THINKS ABOUT THIS GRILLE. PLEASE GIVE TOUR OPINION. THANKS????????????? TO ME IT IS THE BEST GRILLE FOR THE ARMADA OUT THERE, BUT TO EACH IS OWN. :goteam:

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
that looks like it is it and a great price too. I wonder if the cost includes all pieces and if it is stainless steele.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
Close, but the ones you posted are the regular vertical billet grills and the one with the "V" in the middle sold by trendz and some other companies. The one that HAMMER and I are looking for has one thick vertical bar in the center, that I think follows the lines of the Armada very well. I have some other pictures of the grill at home, I'll see if I can post some more pics of what it looks like.

Okay here is one pic of the grill...

Where can I get those front tow hooks? They look good.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Yeh I just got this confirmed the 290 is for the entire kit. The lower 143 price is for the lower part only.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
armada grille

HELLO. HELLO YES, THIS IS WHY I PUT THE INFO OUT THERE IN HOPE OF PUTTING OUR CONSTRUCTIVE HEADS TOGETHER,MACK IF THIS IS TRUE YOU ARE THE MAN .I REPEAT YOU ARE THE MAN, BUT I AM STILL A LITTLE CONFUSED IS THIS PRICE FOR THE TOP AND ALSO THE BOTTOM PLEASE LET ME KNOW . I CALLED AND EVERYONE HAD LEFT FOR THE WEEKEND. IS THIS THE SAME GRILLE . PS HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE, AND PUMA ITS NOT TO LATE PICK UP IS MONDAY, I THINK NOT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW :goteam:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Ok try and hold off on this I am gonna make double sure. After being told the 290 was for the full kit he came back and said he wasnt 100% sure. He has one being delivered to him Monday so he will know exactly what is in that kit.
OK I will get back with you guys about it then.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Ok try and hold off on this I am gonna make double sure. After being told the 290 was for the full kit he came back and said he wasnt 100% sure. He has one being delivered to him Monday so he will know exactly what is in that kit.

Yeah, If you remember ask to make sure that it is stainless steele. Maybe he can cut us a good group buy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts