Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , if u have no problems in life but u need one - than either get married or buy a used car. 2011 mada excellent condition, always dealer serviced, bought with 238 000 km. Changed all fluids, checked out mechanically - everything is perfect. The original headlights fogged up, no problem changed them with eagle eyes - taiwanese knock off for 350$. Not bad. Bought morimoto rubber seal and sealed completely the new lights. Now the driver side light start fogging. Not much but i am worried. Still have the original, so i will repair them and will put them back. Baking method with morimoto rubber seal. The eagle eyes have some trade off for the cheap price. It is made for the cars in Taiwan - driving on the left side of the road. It means the passenger side light shaded here , and the right side road coverage not so great. Wondering what else can i seal? Maybe around the bulb fittings?
Bought new tires yesterday, Nokian Hakka Lt3 265/70/ r18. Went to a tire shop and they installed it on the mada. (usually i just let them install it on the rim and i do the mounting, i got all the tools and i torque them) I was watching them to do the work thru the window, and saw as the tires were installed they started rolling out the car, then very quickly rolled in again. Lots of F s and then the guy came with a wrench and started tightening the nuts. Broke one of the nuts off , they also swiped my original wheel locks and the key, replaced with some old one. Not sure how much damage is done to the wheel studs. Will give them a call today. I got the camera rolling so they cant deny it. They tried to erase the footage, but couldn't erase all so i still have a good portion of it. Wanted to go hunting this morning, but better safe and sorry so i will check it out today. Well - i am also married.

Premium Member
Well , if u have no problems in life but u need one - than either get married or buy a used car. 2011 mada excellent condition, always dealer serviced, bought with 238 000 km. Changed all fluids, checked out mechanically - everything is perfect. The original headlights fogged up, no problem changed them with eagle eyes - taiwanese knock off for 350$. Not bad. Bought morimoto rubber seal and sealed completely the new lights. Now the driver side light start fogging. Not much but i am worried. Still have the original, so i will repair them and will put them back. Baking method with morimoto rubber seal. The eagle eyes have some trade off for the cheap price. It is made for the cars in Taiwan - driving on the left side of the road. It means the passenger side light shaded here , and the right side road coverage not so great. Wondering what else can i seal? Maybe around the bulb fittings?
Bought new tires yesterday, Nokian Hakka Lt3 265/70/ r18. Went to a tire shop and they installed it on the mada. (usually i just let them install it on the rim and i do the mounting, i got all the tools and i torque them) I was watching them to do the work thru the window, and saw as the tires were installed they started rolling out the car, then very quickly rolled in again. Lots of F s and then the guy came with a wrench and started tightening the nuts. Broke one of the nuts off , they also swiped my original wheel locks and the key, replaced with some old one. Not sure how much damage is done to the wheel studs. Will give them a call today. I got the camera rolling so they cant deny it. They tried to erase the footage, but couldn't erase all so i still have a good portion of it. Wanted to go hunting this morning, but better safe and sorry so i will check it out today. Well - i am also married.
One of the shops in our town has camera on each bay. They show it to the customer upon checkout - although i haven't asked if they would play the video upon request. I'm sure they would but unless there's an incident, watching it would be boring.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had me laughing with that one. Well said!
The truth sometimes sounds funny.

One of the shops in our town has camera on each bay. They show it to the customer upon checkout - although i haven't asked if they would play the video upon request. I'm sure they would but unless there's an incident, watching it would be boring.
It sounds good, but i doubt that any company would release their video recordings to show you their puckups. Its a good pr stint, but they are not stupid.

Registered
Someone took the locks on mine AND installed nuts with the wrong thread pitch in the place of them :mad:
I was lucky enough to just chase the threads with a kit I got off Amazon
Put on a set of Gorilla Nut locks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone took the locks on mine AND installed nuts with the wrong thread pitch in the place of them :mad:
Which part of Canada are you ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts