Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, I can only get cool air from the overhead rear ducts. I can't figure a way to get hot air from the overhead console ducts for the rear sets. I can only get it from the floor. Is this normal. I have the rear controls but not the dual climate control.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Thats normal, I went through the same thing when I got mine. It's cool from the top heat from the bottom.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
thats funny i was just about to post the same exact question but decided to do a search first.... SEARCH is your friend dont be scared of him!! :)

but to add to this question ...no air comes from the top but i can still hear the rear motor working...

fiddlyD

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
fiddlyD said:
thats funny i was just about to post the same exact question but decided to do a search first.... SEARCH is your friend dont be scared of him!! :)

but to add to this question ...no air comes from the top but i can still hear the rear motor working...

fiddlyD
Only cool air blows from the ceiling vents. The heat blows out of the floor vents under the front seats and for the third row out of a vent on the passenger side down by the feet. I guess they were using the cool air sinks hot air rises theory. I would personally like to have the hot air blow from the ceiling vents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts