Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The heated seat switch has a small line at the bottom and a large line at the top, low heat - high heat. Tonight I turned the seat on. The same small line at the bottom lights for the low and high setting. Is this correct? I thought the small line at the bottom would light for low and the large line at the top would light for high.
Thanks,
Stephen :confused:
'05, LE, Nav, DVD

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
lockecard said:
The heated seat switch has a small line at the bottom and a large line at the top, low heat - high heat. Tonight I turned the seat on. The same small line at the bottom lights for the low and high setting. Is this correct? I thought the small line at the bottom would light for low and the large line at the top would light for high.
Thanks,
Stephen :confused:
'05, LE, Nav, DVD
Mine is the same way.

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
pdiddy said:
Mine is the same way.
Mine also. Its differnent on the G35 with the lights varying per setting. Maybe that is why the QX is $7k more? :D ;)

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Thats the way it is

Mine lights the same way. Dont let the light fool you, go by the line. When you turn it up to high, the seats heat up pretty hot (at least enough for when its cold in Ca!!!)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I checked mine this morning, if you look closely you will notice that the lines on the switch don't even light up, the light is actually just above the small line. You will never notice in the dark, I just assumed that it was the lower line that had the light in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.