Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so my brother, Richard aka ntrddragn, has been pestering me so much about ROTM that I've decided I'll bring it back and see how it goes for a bit. I might make changes to it... Ride of the Quarter (Rig gets to stay up for 3 months, 4 rigs per year for those that can't/don't wanna do math ;) :D )

Rules are simple:
1. must be member.
2. MUST POST PICTURE of nomination with nomination post!
3. you MAY make multiple nominations.
4. Nominations will close 1 - 1 & 1/2 weeks from the beginning of the month they are for (i.e. August 2013 ROTM nominations will close 1 week prior to START of August 2013).
5. If you win (under 12 rigs per year model) then you are INELIGIBLE to be nominated again for 18 months.
6. If there is a tie... I'll ask Mods to pm me their vote... if still a tie... my vote is tie breaker.
7. KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT FUN!

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol He already has...

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
White Beast, somebody correct me if Im wrong with the name. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1373490153.943550.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok.. so how about this first one back we make it "Battle of the Lifts (6 in lift kit Rigs only)"

in that vein here's my nomination:

Donny_B

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
I think you should encourage international members to nominate and toss them a win once in a while. LOL. :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Theres a Lifted Armada Nation, we should form there Blacked Out Mada nation
Is this a nomination for August 2013 ROTM? IF SO... need name of member...

and what did you do Richard!?!? totally destroyed my whole theme for this ROTM nominations.... :smh lol

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Not to hijack this thread, but Koosh, what are you waiting on to install those cats and LTs? :D

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Is this a nomination for August 2013 ROTM? IF SO... need name of member... its mine

and what did you do Richard!?!? totally destroyed my whole theme for this ROTM nominations.... :smh lol

its mine...mbender83...but i am not sure what the rules are about self nominations...lol..........

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no worries mbender83... self nominations are allowed. :)

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts