Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 06 SE and love it. We now have all the room we need(2 boys + Golden retriever). I can not believe the power of this thing. Blew the doors off a Hemi Durango by 2 cars in about an 1/8 mile run. I would like to upgrade the stereo system. Does anyone know how that would effect the warranty? Just looking to swap out the head unit and add an amp and sub box. :rrg:

Thanks
Kevin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
248 Posts
Welcome to the board. I am here in Vegas too. I have Bose, and have added a JL Audio 10W7 in their High Output Box powered by a JL 500/1 amp. It blends nicely with the Bose system. If you do not have Bose, they actually make a replacement faceplate where you can install your own head unit and go from there. It all depends on the sound quality you are looking fo.

Warranty wise, the only thing the dealer can deny you warranty on is the alternator if it fails. Even then, they would have to prove that excessive amperage draw would cause the failure as stated in the Magnussen Moss Act.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Silverstone

I know the Golf course at Silverstone well. A good friend of mine has a good connection there. I like it there because they have GPS in all the carts for your distance to the pin. I live on the South east side of Henderson By Basic Highschool. Talk at you soon.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
74 Posts
KC Armada said:
I just picked up my 06 SE and love it. We now have all the room we need(2 boys + Golden retriever). I can not believe the power of this thing. Blew the doors off a Hemi Durango by 2 cars in about an 1/8 mile run. I would like to upgrade the stereo system. Does anyone know how that would effect the warranty? Just looking to swap out the head unit and add an amp and sub box. :rrg:

Thanks
Kevin
So will you Vegas people house us when we go to and eventually lose all your money and not have any money for a hotel?
:p

Welcome, how is the A/C working for you btw?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
359 Posts
abstrakt51 said:
So will you Vegas people house us when we go to and eventually lose all your money and not have any money for a hotel?
:p

Welcome, how is the A/C working for you btw?
That is the great thing about Vegas. If you loose enough money quick enought you get a really nice room for free so you can stay and lose more!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
74 Posts
armoody said:
That is the great thing about Vegas. If you loose enough money quick enought you get a really nice room for free so you can stay and lose more!
That would stand true should you play more than a couple of thousand. Now a couple of 1 dollar bills at the "War" table...
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top