Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I live right down the road from the Nissan plant in Canton, Miss., where they build our Armadas. In fact, my law firm represents the plant. I bought my Armada in 4/04 and since I've put 43K miles on it. I love the truck, but I've experienced many of the same rattles etc. that are the subject of many of your prior posts. I hope to eliminate my probs with the information I find on the site. THX

Attachments

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Welcome!

If you know any design engineers, tell them we think it's a great truck and now that most of the bugs are worked out- work on the RATTLES.

:)

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
Welcome to ClubArmada.I have a '04 Armada also, and have a couple of minor rattles that come and go. They don't bother me, all the great features of the Armada overide a little rattle.
If you don't mind - a little advice. You shouldn't post with your real email address to any forum. The spammers scan forums for addresses, and will cover you up with spam.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hi folks,

I live right down the road from the Nissan plant in Canton, Miss., where they build our Armadas. In fact, my law firm represents the plant. I bought my Armada in 4/04 and since I've put 43K miles on it. I love the truck, but I've experienced many of the same rattles etc. that are the subject of many of your prior posts. I hope to eliminate my probs with the information I find on the site. THX
Welcome!

Nice truck! I like the wheels. They look very nice and has Nissan logo center caps. Some of the wheels I've seen here are very busy looking, but not these. Where can I get them and what are they?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
F1_80s_90s said:
Welcome!

Nice truck! I like the wheels. They look very nice and has Nissan logo center caps. Some of the wheels I've seen here are very busy looking, but not these. Where can I get them and what are they?

Thanks in advance

The wheels are obviously after-market, but came through the dealer. I can't recall the exact company name or the website. I think it is something like MC2 (sqd that is) or MC2ing ???? Good eye though, the wheels do take the Nissan center cap.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scr38 said:
Welcome to ClubArmada.I have a '04 Armada also, and have a couple of minor rattles that come and go. They don't bother me, all the great features of the Armada overide a little rattle.
If you don't mind - a little advice. You shouldn't post with your real email address to any forum. The spammers scan forums for addresses, and will cover you up with spam.

Thanks for the heads-up!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
They look like my MB Express wheels. Welcome!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts