Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys..

I'll post some pics soon. I'm new to the armada scene, so I'm sure you guys can teach me a lot. We got the truck on Sunday and she let me take it to work on Monday. Mainly because she works nights and I wanted to install wheel locks before she parks it outside.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Looking good. I like the grille.

You should also check out the headrest monitors. The dropdowns have a tendency to rattle alot.

I have the INnovatek from mp3playerstore.com I got them off of ebay from the store for $200 with 7" monitors.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Welcome! Very nice Armada! Love the grille! Hope to see you aroundd

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Aloha and welcome, nice looking ride without having to run around and get it put on yourself. Sweeeet.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the comments. I just ordered the fog light kit...should be here in a few days...

Went on a weekend trip down to southern california..about 275 miles each way. Ended up getting 21.2 miles per gallon on the way there and probably around 17-18 on the way back. I was shocked to get 21.2. We must have being going with the wind I guess...But now it's back to 13-14 in town.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.