Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have an account here under CEJ, and for some reason Im not able to log in. Ive sent emails to the admin but haven't heard back. Is there any way someone can help me out?

Sorry for the trouble y'all.

CEJ

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! I will try that again. I know that folks get busy, so I will just keep vigilant. :)

Have a good one!

CEJ

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again. I have yet to hear back in any way from anyone. Is there another avenue I should try? Would love to be able to access my old posts. Trying to share some information with a friend regarding some of my mods, as well as post up my weather tech mats for sale. I can't do either of those without accessing my old account. I apologize for the trouble. Im trying to be patient, but time is a bit important as far as the advice goes.

Thanks again.

CEJ

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Am I wasting my time with this? I haven't been contacted by anyone at all regarding my issue. Even just a "No. We won't help you", would really be great. Then at least I will know to stop trying.

Continuous thanks regardless.

CEJagain

·
Administrator
288 Posts
Am I wasting my time with this? I haven't been contacted by anyone at all regarding my issue. Even just a "No. We won't help you", would really be great. Then at least I will know to stop trying.

Continuous thanks regardless.

CEJagain
Apologies for the delay here. Some settings were incorrect and have now been adjusted. I've sent a password reset to your original account - CEJ. Let us know when you're all set again and we'll take care of this duplicate account for you so there's no confusion in the future.

DM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts