Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys want to get more people in here. Please go down to the bottom of the site and click on the TopNissanSites.com ad and on the next page click enter site. That will help us get higher ranked on their site. The higher the ranking the more people will see us and come check it out. Also if you guys are members of other forums let them know we are here.
thanks guys looks like you are really starting to share some good info here with each other.
Also remember to check out our sponsors they have some great stuff for you guys. Let them know what site you come from if you get anything from them.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Done, I agree this site could be great. I used to won a SPort Trac and the website www.mysporttrac.com was a great online community for people to share ideas, mods, etc etc.

I would rather come to an Armada specific forum, than one like feshalloy.com (which moves slowly , at least in the Armada forum)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
This site started slow, but seems to be reaching that critical point wherein enough members are contributing enough posts to generate the interest as well as usefulness. I've belonged to similar sites for years and they all seem to have the same progression. It'll happen.

I'll do what I can and continue to spread the word at my other sites. Keep up the good work. m4ck.

Bill

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boricua said:
I like this site, but it'll be nice if it could be more integrated with the Pathfinders as well.
Would you like a seperate Pathfinder section. I would not mind setting one up for you guys if there is some interest there. Let me know.
M4ck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
boricua
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing