Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have 2005 armada and i live in kuwait and the audio system in in gulf are not the same as in state but i have been got from state the bose audio system from the ebay and i try to fix it in my car but i saw that the Harness are not the same as you can see in the pics show you what i have and what i will fix so i need you help about how i can upgrade it in this system and the in front panal i dont know where i can fix the harness 2 and also as you see the 1 ,2 and 6 its can be fix but i dont know what the 3 , 4 and 5 for and what its need to fix with , the system i have have is the black one as you see i really dont like the look so some one can help me with this and you can see the pics of it in this webside http://profiles.yahoo.com/meshal_6000202.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
It will sound much better if you get rid of the Bose system and buy some better high end speakers. The Bose system would be too complicated to wire for a vehicle that is not made with one from the factory.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I have the bose and want to get rid of it.
BOSE stands for BUY Other Stereo Equipment.
The problem with the bose is that they make the components to their own specs and they are incompatible with other stereo equipment. This means its all BOSE or nothing. Since the BOSE in our trucks is marginal at best, the best way to go would be to get a Pioneer, Alpine, or similar deck, an amp like a rockford Fosgate or JL Audio, and a decent set of speakers to go with them like JL Audio seperates and subs. Now it will sound like a champ for a couple grand instead of sounding like a stock factory system for a lot of money and more labor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts