Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please! My power windos and powers lock are not working. I tried a by pass and yes windows roll up and down, but when I use the main switches they don't work. Can somebody here tell me what the problem maybe? Please help me.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I check the fuse with is a 50 but is ok. Any other alternatives. And thank you for your fast respond.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
bad switch? is only one switch bad(drivers door)?is the other switches working?good fuse,got power,bypassing works,maybe the switch itself.if it is, let the warranty cover this.take it in for servicing.let the techs do their thing.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
power windos and door locks

keala said:
bad switch? is only one switch bad(drivers door)?is the other switches working?good fuse,got power,bypassing works,maybe the switch itself.if it is, let the warranty cover this.take it in for servicing.let the techs do their thing.[/QUOTE
Thanks I will try a new switch, however, my Armada has no dealer warranty no more, after my son hitted to prevent killing a dog. Any how, I have to pay for my own repairs and services. Questions is the switch is ok, any other suggestion or alternatives?

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I'm wondering if there is a power door lock relay.i didn't think of that earlier.but i would try and look for something in a wiring diagram if you can get your paws on one.what year do you have?maybe you could go to the dealership and ask one of the techs to give you a copy or borrow a service manual. you don't have to go home with it,just look for something while your there.just do the switch first.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally problem taking care. Power windows and locks, and sun roof are working now

It was the BCM. As soon as I replaced the BCM everything started to work. BCM was the problem and the solution.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
thanks, that is really good to know that. is it hard to replace. at least everyone here will know what to do when something like this happens to them.

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Armada
2 Posts
Help please! My power windos and powers lock are not working. I tried a by pass and yes windows roll up and down, but when I use the main switches they don't work. Can somebody here tell me what the problem maybe? Please help me.
Following. Glad to hear the BCM worked. Same problem, window bypass worked so it’s not the motor/regulators. Tried a switch and it did the same thing with both. Mine is my front windows not working, door locks will lock 3 with remote but not the drivers side, and the clock won’t stay to the correct time adjusted. Everything I read points to the BCM. Is that the controller BCM complete controller BCM?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts