Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted a couple of times and I am a newbie. I'm impressed with this site. It reminds me of the biker community believe it or not. If you’re on a Harley (or any bike for that matter) and you have problems, someone will stop and help. This site is quite similar. We've been Nissan owners since 1991. My wife and I have had the Mada for about two months now and besides the fuel mileage this thing is great! We average 13+ but we did get 15.2 once. There were a lot of highway miles that tank. We drove every SUV that you could imagine and kept coming back to Nissan. We drove Ford, Cadillac, Chevy and others but there was no comparison to the Mada! This drives like a car and the others drove like a truck. So far I installed a Volant CAI, trailer hitch, billet grill and had the front windows tinted. Next on my list would be a set of 22's. That won't be until spring though. Anyway, thanks for the help and I hope everyone enjoys their Amada's and Titan's. Ed.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Welcome :D

Be careful with the front window tinting, a few of us on here have had bad scratching. There seems to be an second inner window seal just below the door top and I belive the installer can damage this or roll it over causing the scratching. I stopped putting my front windows all the way down, I leave about 1/2" to 1" showing and have had no further problems. (tint replaced free under warranty :) )

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tmation said:
Welcome :D

Be careful with the front window tinting, a few of us on here have had bad scratching. There seems to be an second inner window seal just below the door top and I belive the installer can damage this or roll it over causing the scratching. I stopped putting my front windows all the way down, I leave about 1/2" to 1" showing and have had no further problems. (tint replaced free under warranty :) )
I didn't put the windows down yet because it was done just a few days ago but I'll keep and eye out. The best part is that I have the same warranty as you. If I need to' I'll pull the door panel off and see if the seal can be readjusted.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Welcome. I'm tinting myself next week. :2cool:

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
I'm tinting myself next week. :2cool:
Sounds uncomfortable :2cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.