Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 90 Posts

· Premium Member
268 Posts
your gonna be our tester so you can get all those bugs fixed and get it right. then you can sell it all ready for us to install out of the package.$$$$. you make a few bucks doing this. i'm pretty sure alot of people here would be interested.

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
what a wonderful idea i had :rolleyes: I'll only take in 20% of whatever you make...lol j/k

· Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
HID retrofit completed!

My HID retrofit is complete. I'm very pleased with the results. Here are some pics. Thanks for all your comments.

Retro done, not yet sealed:

Cutoff at 25 ft:

Side view:

Driver view:

Left rear view:

Lighting up the road and stop sign.

Real HID projectors versus HID kit inside the stock halo halogen projectors

· Premium Member
4 Posts
hey pdiddy, i came here form CT. Saw your post on CT and left you a pm over there, please check it out.

anyway, i am wondering why you didnt go with the tsx or s2ks? you mentioned them being huge but the diameter of the tsx and s2ks are smaller than the e46s? are you refering to the length?

and are you willing to send me pics of the retrofit, for some reason i cant seem to upload them.

thanks
franc

· SHIFT_Moderator
13,189 Posts
juicy.fn said:
hey pdiddy, i came here form CT. Saw your post on CT and left you a pm over there, please check it out.

anyway, i am wondering why you didnt go with the tsx or s2ks? you mentioned them being huge but the diameter of the tsx and s2ks are smaller than the e46s? are you refering to the length?

and are you willing to send me pics of the retrofit, for some reason i cant seem to upload them.

thanks
franc
Welcome to CA!

· Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
juicy.fn said:

thanks
franc
Franc, I sent you a PM on CT. Please see post #26 of this thread for pics.

· Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
eXcelon said:
man those are sweet. people coming towards you dont flash your high beams at you ?
Not at all.

I just want to remind people that these are still illegal even though they're retrofitted with real HID components. HIDs in a non OEM HID approved housing is illegal. This mod is about convincing people that the MADA came with HID from the factory. With that said, there is a sheriff station near my house and I've driven towards and behind the cops...they think they're stock. As long as cops are convinced, I'm convinced...

21 - 40 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.