Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi to everyone over here, even though i dont have an Armada, my Titan is close enough, and its pretty much the same truck, but ill give the armada props its a sick looking SUV, and i was thinking about getting one before my Titan, but im a truck lover so thats why i bought a bad a$$ TITAN

**My titan is blizz white (duh) crew cab, LE, navigation system, Rockford Fosgate sound system, Moonroof (or sunroof w/e you call it) Dual Exhaust (Flowmasters), 22" rims, LCD tv/DVD for back seat, SS Grille, Bug Shield, the chrome tailgait cover that goes around the black part of the tailgate, Hard white cover over the bed, Big Tow Pckg, custom seat covers, SIRIUS sat radio**

(Soon to have: tv's in the headreast for back seat, custom interior design, either NOS or chip w/e is the best when i get aropund to it!! its going to be slammed dropped a few inches, w/24" rims..<~~~ thats all my mods that i am dreaming of....lol hahahahaha `ill need like 10 jobs for everything that i want to do)

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Sounds sweet. Welcome to our midst. Cool avitar by the way.
Out
Syko

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
YEAH....PIX! As Napoleon Dynamite would say..... LUCKYYYYY! :p

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Show Me the Rims!!!

You gotta show us some pics with the 22" rims. We can NEVER get enough rim pictures, as many are on the fence, 20 vs. 22 vs. 24, chrome vs. silver vs. black. Show me the Rims!!!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Speaking of rims....can anyone tell me a good product to shine and protect the chrome?

SEND PIX OF YOUR MADA!

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Polish me

Weezr, try Mothers metal polish and the new polishing ball (available at auto parts stores). This combo works awesome. I got my ball (he he, I said ball) years ago from Weld Racing Wheels. They use the same thing in their finishing process.
The ball fits onto a standard drill and gets into all the nooks and crannies.
Just an idea. I use it on my polished wheels and chrome accessories.
Hope this works
Syko

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HE SAID BALL...hee, hee!
Anywho, Can I get YOUR MOTHER's (ha, ha) polish without using the balls (hee, hee) Do I really need to get the BALLS (hee, hee)?
We're so childish!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Just drag your hubby outside by the nads and use his!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Rossi said:
Just drag your hubby outside by the nads and use his!!! :eek:

If you don't already have them in your purse that is!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
adjmcloon said:
Probably got the spare set locked away too. :whip:
ha-ha! :dirtyoldm

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HEY, HEY....Watch it guys my man has SWEET SKILLS! Like nunchuck (SP?) skills, bow hunting skills and computer hacking skills! LOL!

(if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, rent NAPOLEON DYNAMITE)

VOTE FOR PEDRO

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
UH....mmmm...so what are you guys trying to say ANYWAY??? HUH?
:boxing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts