Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually a Titan owner here from CT just sayin hi!!

Here's my ride...see...should have bought a Titan!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
What's the matter, Rossi? Got tired of giving Bixll a hard time over on ClubTitan? Anyway, welcome to ClubArmada. (By the way, Armadas are faster than Titans!) :teeth:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
And we can put on purdy wheels too!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scr38 said:
What's the matter, Rossi? Got tired of giving Bixll a hard time over on ClubTitan? Anyway, welcome to ClubArmada. (By the way, Armadas are faster than Titans!) :teeth:

OMG....your a mod over here SCR...man what is the world coming too!! There is NO way that big heavy thing with the same motor is faster!! LoL

And Hey....I can talk crap about Bill over here and he'll never know...or will he!

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Rossi said:
OMG....your a mod over here SCR...man what is the world coming too!! There is NO way that big heavy thing with the same motor is faster!! LoL

And Hey....I can talk crap about Bill over here and he'll never know...or will he!
We will see, Rossi. Lets just say I will hold this in reserve until I need it. :D

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scr38 said:
We will see, Rossi. Lets just say I will hold this in reserve until I need it. :D
Hold what in reserve....the fact that I love Bill and just wouldn't be able to handle CT without him there to keep me in line!!! LoL....any chicks over here too??? LoL :D

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Rossi said:
Hold what in reserve....the fact that I love Bill and just wouldn't be able to handle CT without him there to keep me in line!!! LoL....any chicks over here too??? LoL :D
Hey leave our women alone! I saw on CT when the Miami girl posted how that all of a sudden became the most active thread in quite a while.....but if you got a photo emailed to you, you'd better share with the Mods :2cool:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
llajumpvid said:
Hey leave our women alone! I saw on CT when the Miami girl posted how that all of a sudden became the most active thread in quite a while.....but if you got a photo emailed to you, you'd better share with the Mods :2cool:
I'll be starting my own web site....the women of CT!!! LoL

Girls Gone Wild on CT!! Vol. 1

Would you subscribe!!! With all the PM's I got over that...I think I'd have alot of clientelle!!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
:whip: :moon: LOL. DIRTY BOY!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Rossi said:
Actually a Titan owner here from CT just sayin hi!!

Here's my ride...see...should have bought a Titan!!!
Nice ride, looks sweet.
I have a question abuot your grill. That is the same one I want just dont know what finish to get (Chrome, non-chrome, etc.)
What finish do you have on yours? Are you happy with it?
I just dont want it to look like the hole front end is dipped in chrome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts