Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm curious if I'm going crazy or not, but has anyone else noticed that the seam between the hood and the driver's side fender has a wider gap than that of the passenger side? I first noticed it on my 05 Smoke LE last week (truck is 3 weeks old and I love it...) and couldn't find a reason. I looked for warped/bent hinges etc., but nothing stood out. I was ready to take it in to my dealer, but I've checked out 2 other Armada's this week and they look like they have the same gap as mine.

Is it just my eyes, or any of you notice this too? If it is built that way, anyone know the reason why? :confused: :confused: :confused:

· Premium Member
4,360 Posts
I haven't noticed. This would sound like a panel alignment problem. I'll look when it stops raining around here. ;)

· Premium Member
3,405 Posts
I Noticed It, But Its Only Like 1 Or 2 Mm, You Cant Really Notice It Unless You Draw Someone Attention To It And Still They Have To Concentrate Real Hard To Find The Difference, I Don't Know How Big The Gap On Your Mada :)

· Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great, I'm not losing it! :)

Thanks, you're absolutely right, it's not a big difference at all and unless you're looking for it you probably wouldn't see it. Still, makes me wonder why they didn't line up the hood evenly...just the curiosity in me I guess...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.