Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just added the new Burtman Industries pedals to match my Red Burl dash kit, steering wheel and shift knob. The pedals look sweet, and Burtmand was awesome to work with. They were shipped immediately and arrived on time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Looks good :)

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Thinker, I noticed your Transpod/Ipod in the storage area behind the gear shift... Is it just resting there or is it rigged for power? If so, please share specifics.. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
The_Flood said:
Thinker, I noticed your Transpod/Ipod in the storage area behind the gear shift... Is it just resting there or is it rigged for power? If so, please share specifics.. Thanks!
Nevermind, I see you've already posted a thread specifically on the ipod integration! thanks..

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Thinker62 said:
I just added the new Burtman Industries pedals to match my Red Burl dash kit, steering wheel and shift knob. The pedals look sweet, and Burtmand was awesome to work with. They were shipped immediately and arrived on time.
I don't know how I missed this post. Thanks Thinker. I added your picture to the website. Great job!

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/gallery.php?id=n_gld_wood_auto

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
wood grain

Thinker62 said:

Where did you get the shifter knob and steering wheel from? Does the shifter knob fit well and how much?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Hey Thinker,

I noticed you have the graphite leather- you should get the QX console lid (like $65) if you don't like the tray thing. It would match your leather perfectly and give you another cushy armrest. :)

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
The Beast said:
Where did you get the shifter knob and steering wheel from? Does the shifter knob fit well and how much?
I can get you both. The wheel is a core exchange program.

Feel free to email for details. I'm not getting notifications from this site. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts