Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this question isn't too personal... would like to know what people are paying now a days... I'll start it off:

2008 Armada LE 4X2
+Splash Guards/Mats + Cargo, Microfilter, Cargo area tray
+Preferred Package
+Tow Package
+Technology Package
+100K Extended Warranty

I paid $41500 Out the door.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
2006 Base Model Brand New Galaxy black $30,000.00 OTD

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Ours is everything you stated + DVD and 4x4 - We got ours for 45k out the door, remember there is a 4k rebate as well!!! We shop like cash buyers, got a Pre-approve loan from bank - and did research on the actual invoice purchase price the dealer paid to get vehicle in showroom/lot. Must say - they tried diffrent tactics- but being 37 and owner of a lot of crap + experience set us apart from the average joe walking in un-prepared.... Goodluck shopping!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
please tell me i didnt pay too much!! I paid 33k 1 yr ago for a 2005 fully loaded SE with only 4000 miles on it. it has dvd,nav, bose, rear cam, tow pack, and all other options but 4x4. the guy who owned my mada b4 me paid 49k for it, saw the receipt in glove box. so i figure i got the same vehicle with 4000 mjiles on it for 16k$ less. i hope that was good??:(

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
08 LE 4wd, 44.2k OTD, DVD, NAV, everthing you can get. leased
it for $574 per month and got back $1500 from the dealer on some
of the equity in trading my 03 LE Pathfinder. 39mo Lease w/15k per year
msrp of 52,180

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
Phish, you didn't pay too much. You LOVE it and it's not a lemon so it's worth it.

In 2006, I traded in a Chrysler Town & Country minivan w/ 120k on it. My '05 LE was the Show Room floor model w/ a few low miles on the odo that they were needing to rotate out so it came with the Grille Guard already on it and the M&D DVD System was added into the deal for an even $30k trade out the door (included everything except APR & Tag). Due to the Trade in value of the minivan, I figure that adds up to paying about $35k for an SUV that stickered at almost $47k.

It was the exact same price as if buying a new Pathfinder and the MPG's are close enough to appreciate the extra room this thing has so I'm happy with it.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
I'm spoiled...mine was given to me no strings attached by my future father in law :D He lives in HI and didn't want to keep shipping the Mada back for visits so he gave it to me in trade for my little 1995 Honda Prelude that I payed $2k for hahaha. I took over payments and owe $17k for it I believe. I'm thinkin it was a pretty sweet trade! ;)

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Armada Chick said:
I'm spoiled...mine was given to me no strings attached by my future father in law :D He lives in HI and didn't want to keep shipping the Mada back for visits so he gave it to me in trade for my little 1995 Honda Prelude that I payed $2k for hahaha. I took over payments and owe $17k for it I believe. I'm thinkin it was a pretty sweet trade! ;)
Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind, how much does it cost to ship a Mada to and from HI?:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
cpaul said:
Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind, how much does it cost to ship a Mada to and from HI?:confused:
I just asked Danny we remember it being around $1000, give or take a little. It was insane if you ask me! So now he has a little jeep or something for over there, and my prelude to drive around when he comes back for visits :) Oh, and that was one-way...

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I bought my LE 4X4 off eBay!! Fully loaded incl. a PS2 w/dual headrest monitors for the 3rd seat, wheels & tires, DVD, etc...

$23,000 out the door. It was about $5-7000 less than anything comparable.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Bought my 04 SE used with 22K miles on it 2 years ago for 31K.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
I believe it was $29,000 OTD Base model, sales man needed to sell to meet his qouta, they sell em cheap at each end of the month.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Deep Discounts Part Duex

Here's what we just got Tuesday, good deal?

2008 Armada LE 4X2 FFV Desert Stone/Almond Leather

+ Splash Guards/Carpeted Mats
+ Cargo Mat, Microfilter, Cargo Tray
+ Hood Deflector, Side Window Vent Shades
+ Preferred Package
+ Tow Package
+ Captains Chairs & Second Row Console (free)
+Technology Package
+ DVD Entertainment
+ Sunroof & Deflector

MSRP $49,890

- $10,510 off ($4,500 was rebate)

$39,380 + 6% FL tax & Tag, (delivered 300 mi. away too as local dealer couldn't match it), $40.3K OTD w/trade tax offset

Thanks for making us happy Daytona Nissan!

1 - 20 of 186 Posts