Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm trying to take out my factory DVD player fr the center console, i only see 2 nuts, but after removing it's still difficult to remove, any ideas guyz.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Haven't tried yet. Try removing the stuff from the rear of the console. Usually they allow access to more screws from the rear.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
This is all the service manual shows:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
There is a rubber mat in the bottom of the console and behind it three screws. Under the rubber bumpers there are two bolts. with those removed just pull up on the lid and the hole insert will come out.

oops sorry didn't read that you were trying to remove the factory dvd so never mind.....

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How to connect headrest to factory DVD player

Thanks guys, got it out. Now i bought 2 headrest, when i look at the back of the DVD player, there's no RCA jacks, that sucks. How in Hell i'm gonna install these monitors. Really need your healp guys.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Go to radio shack, they have RCA cables (or should) that will have one end of bare wires and female jacks on the other. You just need to splice them onto the video wires from the dvd player. Here is the diagram for the armada, your wires may be the same as I suspect they use the same video system.

edit here is the audio too. and the wire color key. If the colors are different check the pin numbers I bet you have the same harness but they may of used different wire colors. Look through my how-to in linked in my signature. I think I have the audio harness and the pins shown there.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts