Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
176 Posts
Congrats! I continue to be impressed with the Endurance V8 and I’m so glad they kept the 7-speed transmission in the new Armadas. Knock on wood, I haven’t missed my truck yet…and the capacity & comfort of the Armada is best in class.

Reactions: OBXPatrol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So a little background on me i was originally a diehard ford guy that has had fords than one cars and trucks to count. until the day I got tired of paying 4.50+ a gallon for diesel in a f350 that on a good day got 6-8 mpg. i then bought just about every manufacture vehicle i could find. I at this point have 4 kids that are in or have been adopted through foster care, so when i totaled my 2016 GMC acadia on 12/21/21 when a guy blew a redlight and i tboned him at over 50 mph at 4 am. I was on the prowl again for a capable suv that had seating for 7+ people and could have a decent towing capacity. So me and the wife went out on a research binge of reviews of every spec of suvs to narrow it down to the types of vehicles we would entertain driving. Last saturday we went out on a research day to test drive a few cars to get it down exactly what we wanted and drove a palisade (top of price range, but very nice), a toyota highlander (small, underpowered), a VW atlas (underpowered, very basic, noisy), then we went to look at a pathfinder and the salesman said they were 2 months out for any but they had this used armada on the lot which we had considered but that day was just for smaller suvs with the v6 . we said screw it and went for a ride and ended up just buying it because we loved it so much. already buying aftermarket stuff for this beast and getting it ready for towing campers
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Hood

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive tail & brake light Tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts