Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks,

First I just wanted to say thanks for making this site. ;)

I will be picking up my Armada from the dealership at the end of this week. Its an LE with Nav and DVD. Very exicted about it and can't wait.

Anyone care to share their thoughts on any of the Armada accessories offered by Nissan.

Any Must Haves or Forget-about-its :confused:

In particular I am looking for thoughts on such things as the wind deflectors, mats (carpeted and rubber), and Tow mirrors.

Shamus

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I added floor mats...still peeves me that it was delivered without any. I purchased the Nissan four piece rubber mat set and am happy with the weight, durability, and fit. Price was a bit steep at $90 but comparable to weather tech, but the Nissan rear mats are custom fit vice the weather tech squares. I took a walmart rubber mat and cut it to fit the hump in the center row. Also took another walmart mat to fit the third row. I have yet to see Nissan or Husky Liners or others come out with a custom fit third row mat.

My LE came with rear mud guards only - I bought a set for the front to keep debris off of the side step bar. $20 or thereabouts and an easy install. Works pretty well.

And I've used my Thule luggage box up top. No issues - the attachment fittings are tight because the roof rack bars are wide - but I put 3k on the truck in this setup without an issue.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Armadaof1,

I Picked up my Armada today. :D Decide to go with the Rubber Mats and Front Guards like you added (Rear Guards were included). I have the Captains seats in second row so hopefully won't have to worry about that issue with the center hump.

In addition I ordered the Hood Protector and Sunroof Wind Deflector.

The big choice was the Tow Mirrors, but I bit the bullet and added those also. I think they'll be useful in helping me get around with my trailer.

Once I get it all set up II'll take a few pics for the site. ;)

Thanks Again,

Shamus

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Shamus
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing