Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody experience a humming sound when DECELERATING all the way off the accelerator at speeds around or above 80mph? Just curious to see if mine is unique with this problem...

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
TooTall said:
Does anybody experience a humming sound when DECELERATING all the way off the accelerator at speeds around or above 80mph? Just curious to see if mine is unique with this problem...
Actually, I hear a humming sound at 60-65 on de-acceleration on my '05 and definitely will inquiring at the Dealer for a reply. It may be normal engine noise at higher revs for the big 5.6 liter which being still kind of new might be still seating and expanding with break-in. I will post their reponse. Like to hear whatever you find out about the noise you are experiencing. :duh:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
I don't, but I'd like to hear the verdict. Is it coming from the engine, or maybe trans, diffs, hubs, or other drivetrain parts? ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.