Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently the passenger side HVAC started blowing only cold air(Auto, Dual, Mode - no change). Driver's side and rear temps operate normally. After some searching I decided to replace the blend door actuator. Problem did not go away. Then I noticed there is another actuator on the bottom of the HVAC unit near the passenger's left foot. I removed it and and discovered a broken arm. The arm looks to be part of the entire system so I hope it stays after my glue job. In the process I noticed that both actuator cam plates have broken stops. I found the white one and glued it too but probably vacuumed up the black one a while ago (haven't posted in quite a while so I hope my photo is attached). My question is are these cam plates available by themselves?? My internet search has been unsuccessful. I'm am going to check with a local dealer tomorrow. Thanks
2010 Platinum 4x4, 117,500 miles.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,221 Posts
if they have a part number on them then they are avail separately. try a nissan online parts store. they will have a exploded view of all the sections.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks marctronixx. Nissan online parts did have the diagram I was looking for. If anyone is interested here are the part numbers:
Upper cam plate: 27163-ZC30A
Lower cam plate: 27163-ZR00A

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finished replacing the cam plates today. Went to do an ops check and on the first cycle of the actuator the arm to one of the lower doors that I glued broke off again.:rolleyes: It appears that the arm is part of the entire core and cannot be replaced by itself. Anyone have any tricks or ideas to secure this thing?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts