Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Auto Lock Feature

Grotto said:
Is it possible to have it programmed for the doors to lock automatically, when the car reach a certain speed?

I could not find this info in the manual.
The 'mada doesn't come from the factory with this option, but check out this website, they have some modules that will do this for you, and they aren't that expensive. This was found by doing a search for 'auto lock'

http://www.kptechnologies.net/

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Grotto said:
Is it possible to have it programmed for the doors to lock automatically, when the car reach a certain speed?

I could not find this info in the manual.
You can buy that module. Frankly, I hate that feature and wish I could get rid of it from our Jetta. Biggest PITA I've ever seen next to the auto belts on some Fords. I use my :machinegu for security.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I agree - my daughter's jeep Liberty locks at 10 mph! Geez, I hate it when I drive it but I'm glad it does it for her car (she's 16 and too cute for her own safety so Jeep sees to it that she's locked in!) :) But it's annoying to me -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.