Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like this site then please tell others about us. The Nissan Armada is without a doubt the best looking SUV on the road today. If I didn't already own a Titan I would buy an Armada.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Mack-

Just trade your Titan in on an Armada!!! :D

Seriously, thanks for making this site. It's great to be able to communicate with fellow Armada owners!

Drew

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are quite welcome my new friend. Hopefully I will get some sponsors to help pay for the site. I am paying outa pocket for this and ClubTitan right now. Anyway enjoy.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say... :udaman:

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
paying for site

Hi mack,

Have you thought of putting up a place where people can put donations in for the site??? I know from my brief experience it would be worth it. If I gave you all the money I save on gas from listening to people's advice it would probably pay for the site. :)

Thanks

Jamie

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
BlakSpyda said:
You guys do know this thread is 3 years old!?!?

LOL :D Yup I knew it was and that was exactly why I posted here! I was trying out my new signature and not knowing how they work I figured I'd find the oldest post I could so that I didnt confuse anyone or mess with anyones thread!

Much to my surprise people started leaving messages again.

ANyway, im all set on the signature thing, Pops had been noticing I was having problems and he helped me out and told me how to manage my sig pic.

What can I say Im a rookie!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Pops said:
Old or not, it's still fun to post on it, eh??? :D

Besides, it's never too late to tell M4ck "Thanks!!!" ;)
Thanks for the site M4ck! :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Thanks M4ck!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Thanks M4ck............this is the MySpace for the older generation. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
BlakSpyda
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing