Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chance to pickup an NEW 04 Armada LE for $46,000 (Canadian) which is about $14,000 cheaper than the same equipped 05 model. Can anyone tell me if there are any differences (std equipment, features, etc.) between the 04 and 05? I know that there are some TSB's for the brakes, DVD player rattle, etc. so I know those will get fixed but I'm mainly concerned with any changes/improvements that were done on the 05 model that can't be corrected on the 04. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
'04 comes equipped with rattles and squeeks. The interior was changed a little. Different badging. They added backup camera for '05 and Red Brawn color, dropped Sedona. Many TSBs are out that were fixed in the '05. Mechanically they are the same. Same features also. However, for that kind of price difference, if they are both new, and '04 is warrantied, I'd get the '04, then fix the problems for free and save the cash.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TripleBlack. I was fortunate enough tonight to drive an Armada for the very first time (a 2005 Armada LE at my local dealer). Unbelievable! Way more get up and go than my 03 Expedition, the seats were more comfortable, surprisingly much quieter and smoother ride, more 2nd row legroom, and the tranny is ultra smooth. Did I mention how fast the Armada was? My wife loved it too :) I'll contact the dealer tomorrow that has the 04 and see if it's still available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts