Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And all I gotta say is DAMN, I should have waited! I'm glad Nissan was really listening to most of the complaints people had with the 04.

The interior is absolutely awesome, I loved the new leather quality and the over all design of the new seats. They were basically very similar to the QX56 seats but better looking IMHO. The brushed aluminum also helped a lot to get rid of the cheap plastic feel of the 04 interior.

Let me see, what else did I notice...the car was very solid feeling when I went on a test drive, everything from the noise level to the over all feel of the interior and interior noise. The rear view camera also looked awesome. I noticed they no longer have the Pathfinder badges, I guess Nissan doesn't want the Armada associated with the Pathfinder anymore.

Anyway my over all impression was really good....so much so that I also went through all the paperwork to see what it would cost me to get into an 05 w/navi TODAY and trade in my 04. Anyway when it was all said and done it came out to about $220 dollars more a month, and I just couldn't force myself to take that much of a hit. BTW, 04 Armada's are DIRT cheap now....so if someone is on a budget you can get a fully loaded 4x4 LE 04 with navi, DVD, etc for mid $30K!!! (Yeah kicking myself for that one too)

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
should have waited.. i knew i should have waited. how long can one kick one's self in the ass?? i think i'm going to set a record

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
OffRoadinArmada said:
should have waited.. i knew i should have waited. how long can one kick one's self in the ass?? i think i'm going to set a record

LMAO!! That's how it goes -- at least I can call mine a 2004.5 for whatever that's worth. I'm going to check them out during my next service visit...

Unfortunately I couldn't wait...since my Jeep GC was leaking coolant from a very bad place...and I had a boat that required using...

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
lol. I dont regret it.. maybe in about 20 years mine will have a collectors price tag... shut up, just leave me to my hopes...

no but seriously, at least there hasnt been any serious changes. it's all sound deadening, looks, squeaks, etc etc. the important stuff is still the same :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
OffRoadinArmada
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing