Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to read all the posts about this vehicle and I get so confused about what is being posted. For example: OEM, badges, biezels, etc.

I'm not truck savvy, however, I do want to get the 06 LE. I read the posts about changes you all have made and they have made me curious about what I would want to do with my truck when I get it. I know as of right now I'm going to get the rear spoiler.

Thanks for your patience! :D

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
OEM is basically Original Equipment from the Manufacturer. A badge is the emblems stuck on the truck that say V8, Armada, LE, etc. and a Biezel is a finishing piece like a frame on a picture. Usually you put one on the edge of a metal panel so it isn't sharp.

Also, I think you mean adding or changing from one part to another instead of making modifications to a specific part such as drilling, cutting etc. Adding a wing is not modifying the wing. Cutting a hole in the wing and adding lights to it is modifying. The sections Exterior mods and Interior mods and Performance mods cover these for the most part. ;)

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
A "Mods" section would be handy, and I've been wanting to collect all of these posts into an organized thread (or section) for a while. Mack, if you're out there PM me and maybe we can do this. It would be handy.

At the very least, maybe a thread that I can sticky that contains the most common mods and info on how we've done them.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
adjmcloon said:
A "Mods" section would be handy, and I've been wanting to collect all of these posts into an organized thread (or section) for a while. Mack, if you're out there PM me and maybe we can do this. It would be handy.

At the very least, maybe a thread that I can sticky that contains the most common mods and info on how we've done them.
Don't we already have a Mods section?
http://www.clubarmada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

·
Premium Member
497 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Mary said:
.....they have made me curious about what I would want to do with my truck when I get it. ....
I think that you would want some cool 20" wheels, a Stillen supercharger, cat-back exhaust system, maybe nitrous oxide, maybe an air suspension that lets you lower it 2" or raise it 2", 1/2 dozen LCD monitors with a switch,DVD, xbox and rip and replace the stock stereo, then you'd be set. :D

And... if you wanted to go all out - a carputer! IMO
oh yeah, maybe a billet grill too.
Seriously, cruise the interior and exterior mods sections as noted and surf some of the sponsor sites. They are sponsors because they have great stuff for Armadas.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Mary said:
I'm trying to read all the posts about this vehicle and I get so confused about what is being posted. For example: OEM, badges, biezels, etc.

I'm not truck savvy, however, I do want to get the 06 LE. I read the posts about changes you all have made and they have made me curious about what I would want to do with my truck when I get it. I know as of right now I'm going to get the rear spoiler.

Thanks for your patience! :D

I think you meant benzel not biezels? Anyway a benzel is just a trim piece like what goes around the stereo (the dash front).

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
As llajumpvid said, a BEZEL is piece of trim. In the attached drawing this bezel is around the instrument cluster.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.