Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a very productive weekend. Washed the M3 and finally detailed the QX. I must say I really enjoy the QX. Despite all the bad things I read and had heard from other earlier owners, I have no regrets!! For such a large truck, the thing gets up and goes. I must say that the Magnaflow exhaust has made my driving experience even more entertaining. The sound is awesome!! Took some quick pics of the rides. Oh yeah mine is the M and the Mrs. is the QX and my 2 little guys. Not a bad "grocery getter". Enjoy some pics, not in any order. Later!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Wow that's nice man! What kind of rims are on the QX? And nice M3 btw :cool:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the nice compliments!!

The exhaust system is a cat-back Magnaflow. I bought it online for around $500 delivered. Cost me $85.00 to have it installed by a local muffler shop. Retail for the exhaust is around $650. The wheels are 22" Bazo B26 with Nitto 420S 285x45x22 tires. The ride difference over stock 18's was huge. The Q feels much more planted and stable. It handles much better and has an overall safer feeling during more spirited driving situations. Big rides need big wheels. Makes the Q more balanced looking IMO.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
The wheels are 22" Bazo B26 with Nitto 420S 285x45x22 tires. The ride difference over stock 18's was huge. The Q feels much more planted and stable. It handles much better and has an overall safer feeling during more spirited driving situations. Big rides need big wheels. Makes the Q more balanced looking IMO
And what´s with the comfort than?
Can´t beleave, that it´s still a smoth ride...

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Don't know why you don't believe you can have a good ride on bigger rims?

My ride is much better than stock. The stock 17's rolled over too much (sidewall) and handled poor. My truck handles the turns and rain 10x better. I run the 17's when I goto the mountains/desert and the ride is poor, but it absorbs the bumps much better.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
touaregtoqx56 said:
Had a very productive weekend. Washed the M3 and finally detailed the QX. I must say I really enjoy the QX. Despite all the bad things I read and had heard from other earlier owners, I have no regrets!! For such a large truck, the thing gets up and goes. I must say that the Magnaflow exhaust has made my driving experience even more entertaining. The sound is awesome!! Took some quick pics of the rides. Oh yeah mine is the M and the Mrs. is the QX and my 2 little guys. Not a bad "grocery getter". Enjoy some pics, not in any order. Later!!

How's the M3 and QX stack up against the Blue 'Stang???

:)

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
sinnerFA said:
How's the M3 and QX stack up against the Blue 'Stang???

:)
LMAO.. I was thinking the same thing.. That's a Mach 1 so probably pretty close (in straight line acceleration anyway) especially if he has minor bolt on's (exhaust, intake, sticky tires). I raced an M3 at a local track and was within .1 in the 1/8th mile with my lightly modded 04 GT.

Now, on a road course, and with stock Mach 1 suspension, the M3 would own that Mach 1. Not to mention the fact that there is no comparison in style, quality and luxury between the two. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.