Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a 4 piece Billet Grill on E-Bay that is about 1/2 the cost of others. It's made of "extruded" aluminum with a "brushed alluminum" finish. Is extruded aluminum going to dent more easily from rocks/road debris? Is the brushed aluminum grill finish going to be more forgiving than a shiny chrome one? The only available picture looks pretty good, but I'm interested on what you guys and gals think. Link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7973970204&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Thanks,

Chris

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HEY BLACKRAIN!

FIRST, I'd like to start off by saying THANKS for including us GALS in your post. :thumbup: :urthebest :urock: You deserve all those smilies

OK, I know llajumpvid was giving away his McGrille a while ago...I think that's the one you're looking at, a McGrille? Maybe you should ask him why he gave his away. That McGrille is also ziptied on...do you want that or bolt on?

As far as the different metals....sorry...don't know. I just went with the one I liked. I bought the Z grille by E&G, it's on ebay too.

My personal opinion on that particular McGrille, is that it has TOO MANY horizontal pieces or maybe they're just really close together. TOO MUCH.

Does it come with a cut out for the Nissan badge....do you not want the badge on anymore?

Where are you Lonnie, help a brotha out!

;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts