Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Armada SV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I need a little help with a problem. My infotainment system reacts slowly as well as sometimes restarts like I started the truck up. has anyone experienced this as well?

·
Administrator
6,606 Posts
what is your model year? did you just get this car or have you had it since birth?
are there any modifications done to the system? any other electrical modifications?

can you reproduce the issue at any time? does it happen if you hit a bump in the road or does it happen even if you are just sitting?

·
Administrator
6,606 Posts
are you the only owner? have you had the car long? if you just got it, did it start right away if you just bought it?
if you have had it since new, did this just happen all of a sudden or did you notice little issues cropping up over time?

these may be stupid questions but it helps those over the internet who cant see your car to try and offer some help. your issue is not something we see here every day hence the dumb questions.

depending on your answer, you may have a wiring harness issue/something loose. electrical issues can be a rabbit hole...

·
Registered
2018 Armada SV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you the only owner? have you had the car long? if you just got it, did it start right away if you just bought it?
if you have had it since new, did this just happen all of a sudden or did you notice little issues cropping up over time?

these may be stupid questions but it helps those over the internet who cant see your car to try and offer some help. your issue is not something we see here every day hence the dumb questions.

depending on your answer, you may have a wiring harness issue/something loose. electrical issues can be a rabbit hole...

I am the only only, recently purchased, about a month ago. Noticed the issue when the touch screen was lagging. I will end up taking it to Nissan, purchased an extended warranty, hope that its covered.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Hello all, I need a little help with a problem. My infotainment system reacts slowly as well as sometimes restarts like I started the truck up. has anyone experienced this as well?
I have a 2008 QX. Sometimes when my iPhone is connected via Bluetooth and i end a call using the steering wheel button the info screen will reboot continuously and display the start screen that normally comes on when I start the truck. As soon as the normal display screen appears it reboots and displays the start screen. The only way I can stop it is power down the iPhone or turn off the iPhone Bluetooth. Everything then act normal and I can restart my phone and everything works as it should

1 - 6 of 6 Posts