Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been lurking for a while now, lot of great info!!! I've searched this forum along with other forums about installing an amp. Does anyone know what the speaker diagram is and color coding for a 2005?(meaning what is the positive/negative wires). I'm trying to avoid in taking the rear door panels off just to see what the wiring is and maybe I can just tap in the wiring loom beneath the carpet.

thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
batu said:
Hello, been lurking for a while now, lot of great info!!! I've searched this forum along with other forums about installing an amp. Does anyone know what the speaker diagram is and color coding for a 2005?(meaning what is the positive/negative wires). I'm trying to avoid in taking the rear door panels off just to see what the wiring is and maybe I can just tap in the wiring loom beneath the carpet.

thanks
Wire color codes:

Front Speakers
L/R=Blue/Red
L/W=Blue/white
L/B=Blue/Black
W/B=White/Black

Rear Speakers
O/L=Orange/Blue
R/Y=Red/Yellow
B/Y=Black/Yellow
SB=Sky Blue

Look at the attached diagrams:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
248 Posts
Malik112099 said:
you need an AEOM-NIS2
I think it's AOEM-NIS2 and its made by Pac-Audio. If you dont have a Bose system, dont even worry about this and replace the head unit and you won't need one. If you have Navigation, you will definately need one because you can't take the OEM radio out due to interfacing problems with the nav.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
226 Posts
TooTall said:
I think it's AOEM-NIS2 and its made by Pac-Audio. If you dont have a Bose system, dont even worry about this and replace the head unit and you won't need one. If you have Navigation, you will definately need one because you can't take the OEM radio out due to interfacing problems with the nav.
Check Ebay they are going for ~$49, not sure what the shipping was, but it's worth a try!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks...luckily I dont have the bose and/or navigation system!!! So I guess I can just tap into the speaker wires with a high/low ouput converter.

Is that wiring diagram for the Mada? It shows the front speakers with tweeters, is that the same for the rear also?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
batu said:
Thanks...luckily I dont have the bose and/or navigation system!!! So I guess I can just tap into the speaker wires with a high/low ouput converter.

Is that wiring diagram for the Mada? It shows the front speakers with tweeters, is that the same for the rear also?
The diagrams are for the standard Armada audio system. Go back to my first post. I have added the rear diagram and wire colors.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks...but one more question

what wire do I need to tap in to for the remote turn on of the amp?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
910 Posts
Tap into the power antenna wire- not sure of the factory color but they're usually blue.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
I think it is the green/white wire. Look at this drawing:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5 Posts
is that diagram for the bose system?
i have a bose and i am adding (amp and sub) but i couldnt find those wire colors when i removed the deck??? i have a 2004
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top