Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I recently bought an auction 2015 Armada SV I’m trying to fix the damage but after a lot of searching
( might be looking in the wrong places) I’ve run out of ideas. My question is other than the front and rear bumpers and grills was there any difference in the body, doors frames ect from year to year in the first generation? Can I take doors off a 2008 and put them on a 2015? Will the rear hatch fit? Are the frames suspension ect the same? Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Armada Platinum Flex 4x4
72 Posts
Hello everyone. I recently bought an auction 2015 Armada SV I’m trying to fix the damage but after a lot of searching
( might be looking in the wrong places) I’ve run out of ideas. My question is other than the front and rear bumpers and grills was there any difference in the body, doors frames ect from year to year in the first generation? Can I take doors off a 2008 and put them on a 2015? Will the rear hatch fit? Are the frames suspension ect the same? Any help would be greatly appreciated
from 2005 to 2015 is the first generation armada years. but 2008 to 2015 were the facelift models. doors from any first gen model should fit as well as a rear hatch. and yes frame and suspension is also the same although i believe that there is a very slight difference in the front suspension for the 2005-2007 models. if youre looking for replacement body parts, carid has some for cheap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts