Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Petit, thank you for being the guinea pig for all of us. Mine is pretty stiff after the PRG 2" rear spacers and it has a pretty big cali lean. I just ordered the SE springs last night. This will help solve both issues.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Hello All,
I'd like to start with thanking Pops and Petit for all their info. 2015 SL literally me and my 2 boys family truck/toy ... I am currently running Cooper Discover AT3s 305/55s on my stock 20s and love them. I'm hoping to put my truck in the shop Wednesday for my lift. On Greg's recommendation the plan is to use PRGs 2" mini lift with Bilsteins on the lowest setting. I am replacing the air leveling system, new shocks and compressor. I have purchased Moog 81194 for the front and Moog 81085 for the rear. I am blown away by the fact that I can not find all the dimension of coil springs anywhere. So fingers crossed I didn't screw this up. I believe the 81194 are just a bit taller that the recommended 81196, and the 81095 are what I believe some of you have been using? I think they are the SE springs but again can't confirm exact measurements anywhere. I have been trying to find new coil seats for front and back but can't find them in stock to get them by Wednesday.

So my questions, It sounds like no one that has done this "2 inch" lift has had to replace any upper arms or anything else, correct? I realize that with the set up I've put together I should be just about a half inch higher all around. Looking for help with anything I missed or anything else I should do while its apart?? Anyone been able to do 35s without removing the side steps? I'm not ready to pull them.

TIA

141 - 143 of 143 Posts