Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Armada SL 4WD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a console vault in my old ram. Looking for a safe/vault for the interior of my 2020 Armada to secure EDC items. Any recommendations from the group on what fits and where? Console , floor other areas that have worked for you. Lt me know appreciate your feedback.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had a console vault in my old ram. Looking for a safe/vault for the interior of my 2020 Armada to secure EDC items. Any recommendations from the group on what fits and where? Console , floor other areas that have worked for you. Lt me know appreciate your feedback.
Any luck with this? I'm in search of the same. I'm wondering if the 2020 Armada center console inside dimension is the same as the Titan. If so, there are console safes for Titan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any luck with this? I'm in search of the same. I'm wondering if the 2020 Armada center console inside dimension is the same as the Titan. If so, there are console safes for Titan.
I reached out to Console Vault and they said they don't have enough demand for the Armada to make one. Had one in my Ram and miss it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts