Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Hello NorcalJay, Just wondering if you just used a male to male plug for the ipod. I have had an ipod for about a year now and have not opened the box. Now I may be able to use it for something other that a paper weight.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Thanks NorCalJay. I just unpacked the Ipod and now I need a firewire port and a few other items to make life easier. I guess it's a trip to Fry's Electronics in Fremont on Mother's Day. Thanks for the info. I'll see if they have a 2 or 3 foot cord. I'll let you know if they have them. Thanks
Gabe

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Ipod volume

Norcaljay,

I've got an Ipod hooked into my aux connection too and have the same problem with the volume. You said there was a boost or something that can be added, where/what is this and is it something I can do or do I have to get someone to install it?????? Also, you mentioned you have a 12" sub, where did you put it????, that is my next upgrade because the sub that comes w/the mada is terrible.........

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Thanks

NorCalJay,

Thanks for the info, with the ipod, I dont even play cd's anymore. I wish Nissan would have given us a decent system for 35k+. It's clear, but if you really want to hear any type of mid or bass, you have to change the speakers.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Hey NorCalJay, Fry's didn't have it so I bought a 6 foot cord also. I am going to keep looking though. As soon as I find something, I'll let you know. Thanks again for the great idea.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I purchased the male/male plug for my Ipod at Radioshack and it is 6" in length. Check your EQ settings in the Ipod and when you download music, using Itunes, check the sound level as well.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
hey NorCalJay. I just sent you a OM in regards to where you picked up your PIE LD-1 from. I'm in Sacramento and I'm on a mission to find one today rather than having one mialed. I've stopped by a couple radio shacks, circuit city, magnolia (sp). I plan on going to Fry's today. Any suggestions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts