Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

1st Armada handles very very well ... or I'm ...
2nd 06 Armada has more sound insolation .. ?
3rd Armada is FAST .. or
4th Cloth is much better than leather ...
5th Armada is sexy as hell ...

I have driven the QX ... and others but total package Armada is sweet.

Smoke 06 4wd SE with tow package.

I have had many new Nissan's this is one of the best.

Next, Mods I think the supercharger is it, oh and fogs.

Rims maybe next year, haven't seen any I like. Don't want chrome and don't want to reduce ride quality.

Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Yes x 4. I like my leather.

jbgoodmax said:

3rd Armada is FAST .. or

Rims maybe next year, haven't seen any I like. Don't want chrome and don't want to reduce ride quality.

Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
jbgoodmax said:

3rd Armada is FAST .. or

Have a good one.
1. Yes. I think its the best handling full size SUV. With just about any set of tires besides the junk it comes with it increases handling by a very noticable amount.
2. Than....what? They increased the amount of insulation in '05 over '04 to be the same amount as the QX.
3. Yes, again though none of these are vs. something else. It is as fast as a QX, actually can be faster as they are identical for drivetrain and SE is lighter. Compared to other Full size SUV, it is the fastest by a wide margin. About a full second 0-60.
4. Wrong. Cloth is not better than leather. Most people who buy the cloth regret it soon. The cloth stains more easily, isn't as sturdy, and tears more easily. Its also more difficult to clean. If you plan on having any wear on your seats like from kids or animals, get the leather or get seat covers like wet Okoles. The cloth will be ruined within a year.
5. Personally I prefer Denise Richards or Jessica Alba myself, but that's me. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... tried not to say too much.

:)

Faster than most if not all standard large SUV's and many cars to boot.

Quiter than the 05 / 04 's close to the QX.

Leather is hard (to me,), I have leather in all my vechiles (04/99 Max) , however, the Armada's are too hard. I will get nice soft leather/cloth seat covers.

Sexy, well sexy for an SUV.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Not sure about additional sound proofing on the QX. They did it on the Madas from '05 on due to all the rattle complaints. My Armada is more quiet than my G35 when cruising on the highway. You can see the difference in the weight increase of the vehicle. ;)

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ditto

92TripleBlack said:
Not sure about additional sound proofing on the QX. They did it on the Madas from '05 on due to all the rattle complaints. My Armada is more quiet than my G35 when cruising on the highway. You can see the difference in the weight increase of the vehicle. ;)

Agreed ... it makes my 04Maxima seem loud even after I have had the sound proofing done to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.