Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
89 Posts
Secondly...think this is normal. I think, and I may be wrong on this one, but the heat as to be on FLOOR from the main up front control, in order for much to be placed out the aforementioned vents. They are quite a bit farther away from the fan source, and on other SUVs I have been in, they all seem to be kind of anemic when it comes to floor air circulation.

Thirdly...got no idea. But am watching this thread now and want to know the same thing. On my 2500/HD Chevy, you could set all those parameters and it was pretty nice! I think the lights stay on about 2x longer than they should and I personally like the horn beep to ensure it IS IN FACT locked and armed. But that is just me.

Awaiting the wisdom to be unleashed upon this thread! LOL

ST

ChuckD said:
Secondly.. I don't seem to get very much heat in the way back via the side/floor vents. Does the car need to be moving or something for the heater to work in the back? It blows air fine.. but it is only luke warm. It was 70 degrees out when I checked operation and the car was stationary. Maybe it has something to do with ambient temps picked up by the sensor on the dash?

Third.. is there a way to disable the headlight delay or horn beep when turning off the car and activating the alarm? I would like the lights to go out immediatly with out honking the horn. I'm hoping the alarm can be programmed to simply flash the hazards to signal it as been armed.

TIA!

· Premium Member
89 Posts
Is there a way to get the horn off but the lights to blink still? Sounded like the button(s) hold for 3-5 seconds elimnates both the horn and the blink?

As for the headlights remaining on...is there a way to shorten or eliminate that as well?

tia!

ST

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.